17.8.11

You are stupid #3words

So I'm on twitter this morning and I seen that #3words was still trending so being that it was 8am and I was heading to work I put 'Next stop, Starbucks #3words.' Tell me why this asshole (The assholes name is @Dre_YNR) is gonna tell me that Starbucks is NOT one word. Now a friend of mine (@boozerchannel) made the argument that Starbucks is not even a word which is a technicality but it is debatable as well as respectable & valid. Yes Starbucks is a proper noun but its debatable as to if it is a word or not.
Now back to this asshole. I had to break it down to him that 'star' and 'bucks' are two words respectively but Starbucks is indeed one word. He continued to further argue that its not one word. Even when a bunch of random sexy chicks jumped in a told his stupid ass, he was remained firm on his stance. So at the end of it all, I have concluded that this guy clearly doesn't know what the hell he was talking about or he was looking to make something so little a huge issue. Either way it made for great entertainment this morning

No comments: