7.8.11

Slutty Slut Sluts

Would you like to hear (or read rather) some funny shit? Well I was at the studio this weekend. It was about 8 or 9 pm and shit when I received a text message that read 'hey mike, if you still want some head, come thru.' Right away, I bust out laughing at first. I didn't know the number but I seen it was a 203 number which is my area code so I was thinking 'this is a local whore.'
So being the asshole I am, I play along and I texted her back 'hell yea, just let me know when' & she immediately replied she was on her way home. Being that I was not 'Mike' I didn't have all the details and such. I pretty much didn't know what the hell was going on so I started sending her general messages concerning dick sucking like 'are you gonna swallow it all?' And 'I can't wait to have my dick in your mouth' and letting everyone around read the slutty responses I was getting back.
After about 45 minutes of bullshitting with this whore and having some good ass laughs, I went ahead and told her straight up 'look, I'm not Mike and I don't know who the hell he is, I was just having some fun' and she took it pretty well texting me back 'omg, lol, hahaha' and shit like that. So I took the opportunity to promote myself, if anything. I mean I would take some head too but then again, she seems to casually suck Mike off and lord knows who else so I did caution myself. I sent her a text that said 'you can follow me on twitter @FlamezBond tho! Holla at your boy!' I'm sure she checked me out on twitter just to see what I looked like but I knew she wouldn't reveal herself at all (or at least not this early). The funniest part is that she still continued to text me. After she found out I was not 'Mike.' This happened on Friday night. What made me write about it today (Sunday) is that she texted me an hour ago saying 'whats up' on some casual friend shit. Wowsers! Like I always said, the whores will be whores. You just can't make this stuff up.
The moral of the story is, know who you're texting at all times. Especially if you're a whore and you like to give head cause an asshole like me will have you looking like a damn fool.

@FlamezBond

No comments: