23.8.11

Pilot

I was just had a crazy flashback. Well it was sparked by me coming across this chick I used to mess with a while ago. For the sake of controversy, I'll refer to her as Vanessa.
How I met Vanessa? She was locked up for a year and some change and her family lived near me so naturally when she came home, she literally came home to her family. I knew of her sister but her sister was type young so I didn't even want to know the sister like that. But when I met Vanessa, we instantly clicked. I was outside writing some bars for this track and I spit it for her and it was a wrap from there. So I got her number and whatnot and she used to like to call me out to my back porch so we can sit and talk face to face. That was cool and shit but I started noticing she was kinda.. crazy.
She told me she got locked up for cutting a bitch up with a can opener or some shit. It was surprising being that she was petite. She wasn't all that thick how I like them but she did have some large breasts and she was a cutie.
So one night around 11:30 pm she hit me up and asked me if I wanted to smoke. We got up, burned it down, had a drink or two and some laughs. Then she got all up in my airspace. She whispered in my ear 'I want you.' That was all I needed to hear. I started kissing, licking & sucking on her neck and grabbing them big tits.
Long story short, I got in that ass. I'll spare you the details.. This time around. Lol

@FlamezBond

No comments: