8.8.11

FLAMEZ BOND FREESTYLE




This video was from last weekend doing a show out in Waterbury, Connnecticut at a club named "Bobby Allens." There was a lot of talent around and I was surprised by a lot of what I saw & heard. But if anyone saw and heard what is on this video LIVE, you would probably call me the 'King of CT,' if there is even one that does exist.
If people did call me the 'King' I wouldnt adopt or shout that shit. I really wouldnt. I dont want to be the 'King,' I want to be the guy that music fans can depend on. When they do not want to be let down by some Connecticut artist that they are taking a risk on wasting 2 to 10 minutes of their precious time to listen to.
So with that being said when I went in on this freestyle, I said 'fuck it,' I'm about to show off. And thats exactly what I did.
The only fucked up part about it is that it was already 2am so it was dark as hell and the phone was basically dead so in the middle of recording, the flash or 'torch' cut off on me but it didnt matter, I still had to deliver. I know you may not be able to see me or anyone that was out there that well, but all you really have to do is listen. You'll hear them shouting Flamez Bond 

When you get a reaction like this from a crowd, that pretty much says it all without saying a thing

1 comment:

Imani Wisdom said...

WHOA...You got skillz. Where's the love button?