30.10.11

Latest tracks by FlamezBond
So as you can tell, I'm not playing around. I GOT BEATS. So, if you really want to make some good songs on great original production, just hit me up. I'm not hard to reach and I ready to do business whenever you are.
Anyways I'm working on my album now. Which is gonna be more like a compilation of SELECT artists that I want to feature on my production. I'm in the beginning stages of it but its coming along. "Oh Shit Get It" is a promotional track that I released to give my audience a sample of whats to come. As you can tell, this track was designed to make women shake their asses in the club, which is always a good thing. I'm about to take off with my production so you could hop on the bandwagon now or later. The point is, you'll eventually be on the bandwagon. You can download "Oh Shit Get It" right off of my soundcloud and bump that shit in your Ipod, Android phone or in your whip on a CD. I'm always open to criticism too. I prefer the  negative comments over the positive ones. Go figure

@FLAMEZBOND

No comments: