3.8.11

AIN'T NO (PREVIEW)

AIN'T NO (PREVIEW) by FlamezBond

This here is the most recent beat I have sampled. Its that old soul joint "Ain't No Sunshine." Yes, instant classic and yes, its been sampled many times before. But I sampled it because it was the feeling I got when I heard it but its not a big deal. If anything it was just good ass practice for me being that I can make a sick sampled beat without owning a MPC.
So with that being said, I already know once I upgrade my shit, I know my beats will start going platinum because I simply know what sounds good when it comes to music. Whether or not you like it, is your opinion and I'm OK with that. But if you're gonna slander my shit and say its 'garbage,' 'trash' or anything else synonymous to those, then I would know you are not only a hater but you're a liar and a hater. Also which is never a good thing.
Otherwise, this beat is not complete. I made it a 24 for anyone who wanted to freestyle to it real quick and have some fun. Holla @ me on SoundCloud to check out other beats I've produced.

@FlamezBond

No comments: