1.8.11

Day 1

I am officially a blogger now. Well I will be once I submit this shit lol. But all jokes aside, I know nothing about blogging and its going to be a new experience but there's a lot of shit I cant share with the people who think they know me best so maybe, I can find some release therapy here.
Here's a little about me. I'm in my mid 20's, I love music in general, I am a producer, I make hot beats & I write for others as well as myself. Now, that's not all folks but eventually we will get around to more shit about me. No need to rush.
So as I alluded to before, I am a newbie so bear with me. My blog will be similar to my twitter but more in depth, detailed and elaborate. So there will be randomness, seriousness, a lot of cleverness and sarcasm along the way on topics about life, money, music, family, spirituality, sex, women, vagina, breasts and whatever else I may be passionate about.

So please, bear with me. I will try my best to keep typos and grammatical errors to a minimum. And follow me @FlamezBond!! If you're somewhat interesting, I may follow back

No comments: